How to Manage Workspaces (including inviting team members)
If you want to make changes to one of your workspaces, this is easy to achieve.
- Go to the Workspace in the left menu (you’ll then be viewing the Actions for that workspace). Then click on “Workspace Setup” in the top right.
- From here you can make all the changes you want. For instance, you can;
- Change the name of your workspace
- Change the color identifier used for your workspace
- Deactivate your workspace (if you no longer want to use it)
- Set team members to be Managers (this gives them the ability to add actions for other team members, and to invite other team members)
- Invite more team members to join your workspace
- And, you can remove team members from the workspace (just click the “x” next to their name)
- Remember to click Save before you leave this page
Also see > How to How to setup different Workspaces (or Teams)